Sweet & Romantic Christmas Messages

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jou ne
Admin

PostSubject: Sweet & Romantic Christmas Messages   Fri 3 Feb - 0:41

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
I can’t wait to do all the holiday things with you. I want to bake Christmas cookies, drink eggnog, and decorate the home.
On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
Christmas is all about sharing love with your loved ones. That’s why I am taking the time to share love with you and I hope to get some love back.
The holiday season is the best time of year. One of the things that makes it so great is that I get to spend it with you.
A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it 2gether.
You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are my love! Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://happynewyear.forumactif.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy New Year 2017 :: Happy New Year Wishes :: Happy New Year Wishes :: Happy New Year Messages-
Jump to: