Posts : 164
Join date : 2016-12-24
|Subject: Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends Fri 3 Feb - 0:41|| |
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
- My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
- I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
- Christmas fills me with hope, joy, love, and happiness. I want you to know that your friendship makes me feel the same way.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
- So thankful am I for having a friend like you. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and the coming year.
- Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas time! May love, success, luck and friendship come knocking at your door throughout this Christmas season. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- Here’s to wishing you a warm and happy Christmas, filled with the peace, joy and love you deserve. Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!
- One of the greatest joys of Christmas is having your whole family by your side to celebrate it with you. I wish you and your entire family a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
- As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I want to take time to tell you how blessed I feel to have you as a friend. Here’s to wishing you a very Merry Christmas and amazing New Year.
- Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
- I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
- The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend.
- May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!