Posts : 163
Join date : 2016-12-24
|Subject: Traditional Christmas Wishes & Greetings Fri 3 Feb - 0:18|| |
Traditional Christmas Wishes & Greetings
- May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength. May the promise of Christmas bring you and yours endless blessings.
- Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
- I look forward to Christmas every year. It is a time to reach out to those we have missed through the year. May this message find you in good health and spirits.
- May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. May this be a year of celebrations for everyone, Merry Christmas to all.
- Good cheer, great hope and the best that the Christmas season has to offer for you and your family as you celebrate this time of togetherness. Merry Christmas!
- This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- I wanted to take the time to send you my most sincere Christmas wishes. I hope you have a beautiful holiday.
- Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
- May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
- Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.
- It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season. May you get time to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!