Posts : 161
Join date : 2016-12-24
|Subject: Best Christmas Wishes for Christmas Cards Fri 3 Feb - 0:14|| |
Best Christmas Wishes for Christmas Cards
- A little smile. A word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for nostalgia, but it is also a time for making new memories. Enjoy the fellowship of new friends, and cherish the company of family in this season of loving and sharing. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
- Happiness— May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
- Love— On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
- Fulfillment–Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
- Peace— May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
- Friendship— I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Joy of Giving— May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
- Blessings–May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- Kindness–On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.