Top 100 Valentine Day Quotes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jou ne
Admin

PostSubject: Top 100 Valentine Day Quotes   Thu 9 Feb - 21:33

Happy Valentines Day Quotes

Quote :
Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
Every moment I am without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…Be mine, my love, forever.
As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.

Valentines Day Quotes For Girlfriend
Quote :
I will never give up on you and you will never give up on me. I will always be there for you just like I was when we first met.
No matter how much I give you, you always deserve more than that. No amount of love can ever pay for all you give to my life.
My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under Heaven.
Give me a kiss and I’ll sing for you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.
our love is more than the twinkling of stars and more than the shining of the sun in the noon. Your love is the passion which lights up my life. I love you.

Valentines Day Status For Girlfriend

Quote :
If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.
Even if the days would turn into nights and oceans are dried up, as long as I am with you, my world is alright.
Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. They hugged each other on that particular moment. No one dares to separate them.
Love doesn’t grow on trees like apples in Eden – it’s something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too.
I don’t know whether love is blind or not. I just want to be with you and experience love with you, no matter what form it takes. I love you.
Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://happynewyear.forumactif.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy New Year 2017 :: Letter a month :: Letters of the month February-
Jump to: